THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The graduation


So here we are sitting at my moms graduation and one of the speckers came up and this is what she said: "Well, wall I was thinking about the hook of this talk I thought that I would open with a story" (she goes on) "It was going to be a story about my Aunt and her pet squirl that she keeps in a pillow case." (the audiance laughs) "But then I thought that, that might be off topic a little so I thought that I would open with a motto that I live my life by: Happyness is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth." I just about died laughing it was so funny. After the graduation I gave my mom a certificate that I made by myself, it said: "CONDULATONS! YOU GRADUATED! WE NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD MAKE IT!" Now if you look at the first work it does say CONDULATIONS because that is exacly how I spelled it. So now every time someone does something my mom says "CONDULATIONS YOU DID IT!!"

1 comments:

Dustiana said...

ALI if u don't know who Dustiana is think of PIC remember 5th grade PIC!!!! come visit my blog In The World of Pug Girl


If u think about it the title fits!