THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Cheers for Ali!

"C.....M......S.......THE BEST!!!" On Friday I tried out for the cheerleading team. I had been practicing for 2 whole weeks practicing, and making up the middle of my cheer, and the moment that I had been practicing and waiting for was finally here. I waited nervously outside the gym doors, practicing and remembering all of the tips people had given me. Then at that moment, they called me in. I did as I was instructed, to cheer out to the middle and wait for there cue. I did my toe-touch jump perfect (so i thought), then i did a right hurckey, then I showed of my round off then I started my cheer. It was nerve recking, I took a deep breath and shouted and smiled as much as i could. Then they said that I was done and i ran out. They gave me candy and my mom came and picked me up and we went home. We waited for the call that would tell us that they had posted up the list of who made it. The moment finally came, I ran to the car. We drove to the school with high hopes, I got to the school and me and my friend Ashtyn ran up the steps and scrolled down the list, we found Ashtyns name first, we scrolled even farther, my name wasn't on the list, so just in case that we went down the list and there it was...... MY NAME!!! Ashtyn and I screamed as loud as we could and jumped for joy then we ran to the car to tell my mom and I will tell you I am pretty sure that I lost about 10 pounds with all of the running, jumping, and screaming!! I was so proud of myself!!!!!! Now I am an official cheerleader!! HA HA CHANCE!! (the picture above i made and it is me)

2 comments:

Dustiana said...

Congrats!!! ur school has the same inetials as mine

Niesja said...

Hi Walla,

So proud of you and that is so great that you made it with one of your friends!

Love you,

Niesja